My five favorite candies to find in my trick-or-treat bag:
- Hershey Bar. Any size. Pure milk chocolate, unadulterated by nuts, nougat, coconut, or anything else.
- Three Musketeers Bar. If you’re going to bastardize chocolate, this is the way to do it. Fun size only, though. A little of this goes a long way.
- Candy corn. Of course, it’s vile. But I couldn’t get enough of it.
- Smarties. A little plastic sleeve of sugary goodness.
- Sugar Daddy. Except when I get both upper and lower teeth stuck in it and can’t open my mouth. I’m sure everyone around me is glad for me to stop talking for a few minutes.