I was laid off due to a corporate restructuring this week. I’m sure I’ll have a new job very soon. Until then, I have some things I want to do:
1. Write at least 1,000 words per day. I’m about 30,000 words away from finishing my latest novel. It’s been slow going when I could only do 300 or so words each morning. I have an opportunity to wrap this story up. I need to seize it.
2. Interview people in preparation for my next novel. Another thing I haven’t had time for is research for the novel I have in mind for my next project. I’ve got people willing to help me and now I’ve got the time.
3. Play guitar. It’s been ages since I’ve had one my guitars out of the case.
4. Catch up on my reading. I have at least a dozen books just on soccer in my TBR stack.
5. Hit the gym every day. I’ve made a lot of progress in the last few months going to the gym. I want to maintain those gains.