I’m a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, with over twenty years of experience in software development. I’ve worked in a variety of industries, including publishing, financial services, auditing, information technology security, sportswear, and insurance.
When I’m not teaching and coaching Scrum, I enjoy writing crime fiction, travel, and reading.
Some of my speaking engagements have included:
- The Values that Power Scrum, Tampa Bay Scrum Masters Guild
- Why Scrum? Tampa Bay Scrum Masters Guild
- Building Relationships for Healthy Conflict, Global Online PMDay 2021 Autumn
- Coaching Around Resistance by Using Humble Inquiry, Agile + DevOps East 2018, Orlando, FL
- Coaching Around Resistance, Path to Agility 2018, Columbus, OH
- From Blank Canvas to Product Vision. Tampa Bay Agile, March 2018, Tampa, FL.
- Coaching Around Resistance. Coaching Agile Journeys, January 2018 (online)
- Impostor Syndrome: The Flip Side of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Agile 2017, Atlanta, GA
Want to know how I can help you? Send a message!
LinkedIn: Sam Falco